Panadapter software and Spectrum Display

Dick Grote

I found using the Spectrum Display with my ICOM 7300 very useful.  Recently I've moved to a new transciever and intend to connect a RSPlay as an external panadapter.  I'd like to choose panadapter software that likely will work when the Spectrum Display feature is extended to the RSPlay.  When I've set up the RSPlay previously as a panadapter on the 7300 and other rigs, I used SDRConsole software, but I know that isn't a candidate for Spectrum Display integration.  Any guidance on what panadapter software that will likely  be compatible with Spectrum Display?

Thanks and 73,
--
Dick
K6PBF