Autoupdate of reference files?

Jim Wysocki

I've been perusing the documentation about the reference files that are used by the various DXLab applications.  It appears that at least some of them are automatically updated with each module's new release.  Is that true in all cases?  I'm referring to files like BandModes.txt and the like.

I'd also like to compare the contents of these files on my computer with their latest versions in the documentation standards.  I know where to find them on my computer, but can you give me the location of the file repository?  I'm not readily finding it in the documentation.

Thanks and 73,  Jim  W9FI