Re: Commander won't track K3 for more than 10 seconds

I tried the suggestions in Joe's article with no real success.

I should mention that this has been happening for the past several months, I've been busy with other things and never got to asking about it until now.

I should also mention that N1MM controls my K3 just fine and follows the frequency without any issues.

Any other suggestions?

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, check the "log debugging info" box
2. terminate Commander
3. set your K3 to 14005 in CW
4. start Commander, and wait for it to fully initialize
5. using its front panel, slowly QSY your K3 to 14050 over the course of 30 seconds
6. on the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "log debugging info" box
7. attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com