Help with SQL Expression for DXKeeper wanted

Gerhard "Gary" Jaeger, DF2RG

Hello DX friends,

unfortunately, I lost some of my SQL expressions, and have not saved them somewhere. Now I am trying to get some of them restored from memory, but so far I am not succeeding.

At the beginning of every year or so, I print out all the cards for contacts, which have not been printed out so far.

I want to print out all the cards for FT4/FT8, which have not been sent out from the previous year. I hope that you get my point.

Any help from the SQL gurus will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

73 de Gary, DF2RG