Call Override list for DxView?

Jesper Wolf Jespersen

Hello to all of you.

I have been annoyed a few times this spring with calls that did not resolve in a DXCC being automatically chosen, this has typically hapened when logging from JtDx where I notice the logging to fail but cant do anything about it at once.

I typically have to create an entity override in DxView and the log all the JtDx information by hand.

I would like to avoid this manual maintenance of the override list and am wondering why that list is not distributed or at least avaiable for download somewhere ?

I can see that there are quite a number of overrides in my list allready, and I havent entered thousands in there, so they must come from somewhere.

Does a list exist that I can download?

Last call to bother me was TO1K that had to point to Saint Marten before i could log it.

I have DxKeeper look stuff up on QRZ via XML, but still it seems this list needs to be updated, wonder why?

Greetings from Denmark

Jesper Wolf Jespersen

OZ8ACE

PS. Thanks to Dave for a fantastic set of applications :-)