Re: ADIF import from N1MM+

This morning I imported an ADIF from N1MM+ into DXKeeper. In DXKeeper the prefix (PFX) entry for all imported US stations is "K" rather than the station's actual prefix. The N1MM+ ADIF includes a PFX field and the value is "K" for all US stations.

I've imported ADIF from N1MM+ several times in the past and the PFX entry in DXKeeper was always correct. I looked at ADIF files exported from N1MM+ previously and they do not have a PFX field. Evidently this is a recent addition. Is there a way to have DXKeeper overwrite the imported PFX with the correct prefix?

+ No, DXKeeper always respects contents of each imported ADIF field. To correct your WPX items after importing,

1. backup your log (Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button)

2. filter the Log Page Display to contain the QSOs you just imported (easier if before importing, you invoke the "Clear Select" function and check the "Set Select in imported QSOs to Y" box on the Main window's "Import QSOs" tab; then you can filter the Log Page Display to contain the QSOs you just imported by clicking the Sel button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab)

3. In the "Modify QSOs" panel on the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window,

3a. set the "Item name" selector to PFX

3b. type

<compute>

in the "Item new value" box