Re: ADIF import from N1MM+

Andy - K0AF

Thanks Rich! Editing the ADIF and renaming <PFX: to to an unrecognized field is an easy remedy.

I just checked the N1MM+ update history for the latest version (1.0.90xx). One of the changes was:

   ADIF Export: Added PFX tag (Coded by AB2ZY)

I'm pretty new to N1MM+ and just learning how to use it. N1MM+ appears to get updated frequently and I'm sure I'm not the only one who ran in to this so I'll wait and see if it gets fixed. I hesitate to join the N1MM+ group and make suggestions to the experts on how to change their program.

Thanks Rich!