ADIF import from N1MM+

Andy - K0AF

This morning I imported an ADIF from N1MM+ into DXKeeper. In DXKeeper the prefix (PFX) entry for all imported US stations is "K" rather than the station's actual prefix. The N1MM+ ADIF includes a PFX field and the value is "K" for all US stations.

I've imported ADIF from N1MM+ several times in the past and the PFX entry in DXKeeper was always correct. I looked at ADIF files exported from N1MM+ previously and they do not have a PFX field. Evidently this is a recent addition. Is there a way to have DXKeeper overwrite the imported PFX with the correct prefix?

Thanks!
Andy - K0AF