Register forgets Spot Collector settings

3a2mw Franco Lucioni

Hi Dave and the Group,
Instead of changing the disk of my computer, as Dave suggested, I bought a brand new machine, with SSD and i7 11th Gen., no problem in downloading software and transferring data.
But, surprise, 2 weeks later, yesterday I had again the defect: Spot Collector, instead of opening normally, asked my callsign and, after, opened with the default settings.
Exactly the same problem I had before, in the old machine. The DXLab Suite has been downloaded via Launcher. I checked the event observer, but no disk errors.
Not a big problem, appearing only once in 2 weeks, but it confirms it is a tiny software defect.
73
Franco 3a2mw