Re: Visual Basic code examples for IC-7610?

Dave - I wonder if you have any VB code examples of communications with the IC-7610 that you can share? I found an old link to some examples at your site for other communications, but it was a dead link. I'm working on a VB program for the 7610 and am having no luck reading responses from the radio. No problems with Yaesu rigs. Thanks.

+ If you attach the code you're currently using to read bytes from the radio to an email message and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ I'll be able to make suggestions.