Re: ADIF Import and DUPES

no. I mostly only do LOTW now. If I should work one of my 4 ATNOs left Id QSL direct.
I do reply to QSLs sent to me via mail via the same.
I rarely send to QSL Buro anymore.

+ OK. If you don't want to send QSL cards to those 535 QSO partners, do the following:

1. backup your log (Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button)

2. In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab,

2a. past this SQL expression into the textbox:

QSL_SENT='R'

2b. depress the CTRL key while striking the S key

+ This will filter the Log Page Display to contain your 535 QSOs whose "QSL SENT" items are set to R

3. in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "Modify QSOs" panel

3a, set the "Item Name" selector to QSL_SENT

3b. leave the "Item new value blank

3c,  click the Mod button