Alternate feed to SpotCollector

Dick Grote

I've found that chasing POTA's to be a lot of fun.  I've created a POTA SQL filter on SpotCollector based on notes in the spots, but I've found that the spots captured in this manner is a small fraction of the spots that are posted on the POTA website (https://pota.us/#/spots).  The question I have is there a way to feed this web based spot source into SpotCollector. I know there are other situations where this could be useful such as special spotting sites for state QSO parties.

I've thought of scraping spots and creating a local cluster feed, but I have not idea whether is possible or practical.  Any thoughts?

Thanks.
--
Dick
K6PBF