Re: New computer - Launcher starts but does not display

I just installed launcher on a new laptop running Windows 10 pro. I installed into the default location: C:\DXLab. When downloading, I selected the "click here for installation on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10" version.

When I starting DXLabLauncher from its desktop icon by double clicking it, the launcher application does not display. Checking running processes via task manager, DXLabLauncher.exe (32 bit) shows as an active process.

I have tried starting it running as administrator but this does not help.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

+ Two possibilities:

1. Your anti-malware is preventing the Launcher from running correctly. To see if this is the case, reboot Windows into "safe mode with networking", and then start the Launcher; does its Main window appear?

2. The Launcher's Main window is being displayed "off screen"; to correct that, see

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RecoverWindow