New computer - Launcher starts but does not display

sheldon.page@...

I just installed launcher on a new laptop running Windows 10 pro. I installed into the default location: C:\DXLab. When downloading, I selected the "click here for installation on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10" version.

When I starting DXLabLauncher from its desktop icon by double clicking it, the launcher application does not display. Checking running processes via task manager, DXLabLauncher.exe (32 bit) shows as an active process.

I have tried starting it running as administrator but this does not help.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.