Re: ADIF Import and DUPES

Recently I started having issues with the importation of ADIF files.
In this example I import my wsjtx adif file using IMPORT QSOS tab>standard ADIF. When I run this operation duplicates are now added into my log.
Which now forces me to remove all duplicates. Quite a long process.
In the past I'd import this way the dupes were ignored.
Ideas as to what is happening?

+ If you direct DXKeeper to import an ADIF file with the "Check duplicates on import" option disabled on the Main window's "Import QSOs" tab, then all QSOs in that file will be imported, whether or not they are duplicates.

+ If you direct DXKeeper to import an ADIF file with the "Check duplicates on import" option enabled, then DXKeeper will check each QSO in the ADIF file against every other QSO in the log, and reject it if it duplicates an existing QSO (based on the factors you specified in the "Duplicate Checking" panel on the Main window's "Import QSOs" tab). This checking makes the import operation take much more time than importing with duplicate checking disabled.

+ Like Joe W4TV, I don't understand why you are importing the WSJT-X log file; unless you delete it after each operating session, it will accumulate every QSO you've made with WSJT-X, so directing DXKeeper to import it will generate even more duplicates each time, unless you enable duplicate checking.

+ Most ops employ interoperation between WSJT-X and DXLab so that clicking the WSJT-X log button conveys the QSO directly to DXKeeper. See "Getting Started with K1JT modes and DXLab" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes