Re: ADIF Import and DUPES

Joe Subich, W4TV

Did you perhaps clear the "Check duplicates on import" box in the
Import tab?

Did you perhaps clear the "range" box in the Import tab?

Why are you importing the WSJTX log file rather than using WSJTX
and/or JT Alert integration to log each QSO directly to DXKeeper?

On 2021-03-23 6:03 AM, Kirk, N0KK wrote:
Recently I started having issues with the importation of ADIF files.
In this example I import my wsjtx adif file using IMPORT QSOS tab>standard ADIF. When I run this operation duplicates are now added into my log.
Which now forces me to remove all duplicates. Quite a long process.
In the past I'd import this way the dupes were ignored.
Ideas as to what is happening?
Kirk N0KK