Re: Data is sent when wrong (powered off) radio is selected in Commander (using Secondary CAT Port and Net Serv)

Dave AA6YQ

+ How would RF from the non-selected Primary transceiver reach your amplifier's RF input if you manually direct that transceiver to transmit?

Not sure I'm following you... if I key the radio that is powered up (but not selected in Commander) it would send RF to the amp with the wrong band selected on the amp.

+ Don't you have a 2:1 switch of some kind that selects one transceiver's RF output for input to your amplifier? Why would this switch accept RF from the transceiver that is not selected as the Primary transceiver in Commander?