Button sequence not being retained

Norm - KC1BMD

I programmed several sequences a while ago and they work fine for two radios. When I load a new sequence from the Commander sequence folder for the first radio (which is powered up), it loads and runs OK. If I switch to the second radio (which is powered down) it also loads and runs fine. However, if I switch back to the first radio, the sequence/button is blank and non-functional. If I then switch to the second radio again, that sequence/button is also blank and non-functional. Any idea why this sequence cannot be retained for both radios? It happens to be the "ALT F9" button I am using.

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD