Re: Spotcollector Audio Alert Issues

I have Spotcollector set to give audio alerts for needed DX. I am having two issues with this.

1. The audio is so disjointed that it's hard to tell what the call sign is and what the related info is

2. The info for the audio alert spots never shows up in my Spotcollector display.

Do I have a setup issue? If so, what needs to be done to correct these issues.

+ Is this new behavior, Barry, or has SpotCollector always done this?

+ Starting with your first issue, please reboot Windows into "Safe Mode with Networking", and start SpotCollector by using Windows Explorer to navigate to your SpotCollector folder and double-clicking the entry for

SpotCollector.exe

+ Are SpotCollector's audio announcements still garbled?