Re: ITU Zones with leading 0 (Zero)?

Joe Subich, W4TV

+ In followup, DXKeeper imports <CQZ:2>02 as the single digit 2, and <ITUZ:2>01 as the single digit 1 -- so however Norm got leading zeroes in his CQZ and ITUZ items, it wasn't by importing them from an
ADIF file.
I have 79 such entries in my log - all of them are confirmed via LotW.
I suspect DXKeeper dutifully updated the entry from the LotW downloads.

I looked at one such call and the LotW "Details" shows:
"ITU Zone 08 (Inferred; user did not specify zone)"

On 2021-03-21 9:14 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

For some reason after importing my HRD logbook into DXK I noticed that some ITU Zones that would ordinarily have a single digit contain a leading 0 (zero). There are no errors shown when pulling up the QSO in DXK., Is that going to cause any issues down the line for anything?

+ Not that I know of.
Me neither. The vast majority of my logged QSOs with zones 1-9 do not have the leading zero, but some do. I can't imagine it mattering for anything of significance.

If so, can someone suggest and easy way to search for these and correct them?

+ To change ITU Zone 01 to 1, en masse,

1. backup your log (Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button)

2. filter the Log Page Display with

ITUX='01'
I think you meant "ITUZ".
+ Yes, I meant ITUZ. My telepathic keyboard doesn't handle QRN well.