Da: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> Per conto di Dave AA6YQ
Inviato: sabato 20 marzo 2021 23:15
A: DXLab@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [DXLab] WinWarbler SSB macro not working

+ AA6YQ comments below

It is perfectly reproduced through VLC player and through the audio of the PC

+ Good. What soundcard is the VLC player configured to use? Temporarily configure WinWarbler to use the same soundcard for phone transmission. What happens when you active a phone macro in WinWarbler?

Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com