Re: DX Keeper and upload to LotW

Serge Bertuzzo

Good morning Dave/group.

I still have an issue uploading QSOs to LoTW.
I downloaded the latest version of the Gateway program (1.2.1) as you suggested. I have the "Upload to LoTW" checked.
In the DXKeeper Export QSOs tab I have "Export standard ADIF for LoTW"  checked. Now when I log a contact (presently operating in the BARTG RTTY contest, the DXKeeper Gateway window
indicates that the call has been logged and I get a pop up window indicating the the QSO has been uploaded to LoTW.
All seems to be working - however, when I go to my LoTW account and log in to check that the QSO has been logged, I do not see any of my recent contest QSO's.
Is there a delay to get the QSO uploaded? Is this normal behavior?

Thank you for your assistance/feedback.

Regards

Serge
VA3SB