WinWarbler SSB macro not working

Carlo - IK2RPE

I have the problem that when I activate the SSB macro in WinWarbler it does no longer work (transmit) and a window appears saying:

“attempt to play C:\DXLab\WinWarble\Phone\msag2.wav on soundcard2 failed: (282) and (translated from Italian) the specified parameter is outside from the allowed interval of the specified command”

My working conditions are WIN10Pro, Icom 7300, microHAM II

In WinWarbler>config>Soundcard I have microHAM CODEC chosen for PSK & RTTY Reception and Transmission and same for Phone transmission.

What I have to do/check furthermore?

Thanks

Carlo  IK2RPE