Joe Subich, W4TV

I think the syntax would be

COMMENT = "*POTA*"

but it didn't find anything. So I must have something wrong. Can you
point me in the right direction
COMMENT LIKE '*POTA*'

Note: Like instead of = for "wild card" searches
single not double quotes for alpha searches

On 2021-03-19 3:25 PM, Mark Robinson wrote:
I am trying to sort my log to find log entries that contain POTA in the comments field
I think I add an SQL filter in Log >Adv  > SQL Filters
I think the syntax would be
COMMENT = "*POTA*"
but it didn't find anything. So I must have something wrong.  Can you point me in the right direction
73 Mark N1UK
On 18-Mar-21 11:23 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Is there a recommended way to designate POTA QSO's in DXKeeper ?
Currently I am just making a note of the Park number in the Comments field along with the abbreviation POTA.

+ See "Tracking Progress Towards an Award with a User-defined Item: POTA" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports