Sorting Log for POTA in Comments Field

Mark Robinson

I am trying to sort my log to find log entries that contain POTA in the comments field

I think I add an SQL filter in Log >Adv  > SQL Filters

I think the syntax would be

COMMENT = "*POTA*"

but it didn't find anything. So I must have something wrong.  Can you point me in the right direction

73 Mark N1UK

On 18-Mar-21 11:23 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Is there a recommended way to designate POTA QSO's in DXKeeper ?
Currently I am just making a note of the Park number in the Comments field along with the abbreviation POTA.

+ See "Tracking Progress Towards an Award with a User-defined Item: POTA" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UserAwardProgressreports