From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Pence
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 5:18 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ft857

What does the device manager show?

Could you be suffering the effects if the dreaded cloned prolific usb device driver impact?

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 4:03 PM Joe K2UF <joe@...> wrote:
Thanks Dave,

All the settings are correct.  I suspect the ct62 cable.  I got it cheap on
ebay from an off shore vendor.  I am going to get one from HRO and try
again.  I want to use this radio mobile using  home brew software to control
from a laptop.  Connected it to commander to see if it was my software or a
hardware problem.

Thanks for the info.

73  Joe K2UF