Re: Intermitent Rig Control Errors to my ICOM 7610

I moved it to 25ms as suggested and have yet to see the error, so this change seems to be helping.

+ With a USB connect, the primary CAT baud rate set to 115200, and the "Verify CI-V command acceptance" enabled in the Radio panel on the Configuration window's General tab, my IC-7300 works reliably with a "Command interval" of 10 ms. I suspect that your IC-7610 would do the same.

+ My ancient IC-7800, limited to a primary CAT baud rate of 19200, works reliably with a "Command interval" of 25 ms.