DX Atlas Not Showing DX Keeper QSO’s

Brian Deuby

After further experimentation, I found that now, DX ATAS is now opening twice when I run DX Launcher. The first DX Atlas map that loads does show QSO’s when I click “Plot” in DX Keeper, but the second DX Atlas map (that immediately loads on top of the first) does not.

In neither case does terminating DXLABs applications in DX Launcher close either DX Atlas map

So, I guess my problems are now: 1) How do I prevent the second incidence of DX Atlas from loading and 2) How do I get DX Launcher to automatically close DX Atlas with the the DX Labs applications.

 Thanks, Brian K8GRR