Re: ADIF import for Rovers

Joe Subich, W4TV

+ During the weekend you cite, would operators QRV from counties in
different states give the same county code?
The 7QP participants use a county code/exchange that includes state
and county. I have not researched if there is any overlap between
the other two states.

On 2021-03-17 10:59 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
There are multiple examples of overlapping state QSO parties. One
can not count on the Contest ID to define the state. I know of one
weekend that has a regional QSO party (7QP) plus two other states -
Maryland and Indiana, IIRC.
+ During the weekend you cite, would operators QRV from counties in different states give the same county code?