Re: N1MM, DXKeeper, Gateway.

I was overjoyed early and said that I had found a mistake in the wrong port number.
In reality, the situation is as follows.
Using:

1. N1MM + DXKeeper + Gateway.
DXKeeper: "Config" panel - "Default" window - Network Servise (port 52000):
QSO is logged to N1MM but not logged to DXKeeper. Search for previous QSO, but not logged. If I change the port number to 52001 - in N1MM and DXKeeper the QSO is logged.

+ 52000 is the "base port". With the "base port" set to 52000, DXKeeper accepts "log QSOs" directives on port 52001.

2. N1MM + DXKeeper + WSJT-X (JTDX) + Gateway.
DXKeeper - port 52000 or 52001 - QSO not logged.(The port is closed for WSJT-X and JTDX).

+ To log QSOs from WSJT-X to DXKeeper, see the configuration instructions here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

+ I don't know whether JTDX can interoperate with DXLab in this same way.

+ I have not tested the simultaneous use of the N1MM-DXKeeper gateway and WSJT-X to log QSOs to DXKeeper. If you're in a contest using WSJT-X, wouldn't you configure WSJT-X to log to N1MM?