Re: I had DXKepper on a PC that has crashed. Its gone to LAPTOP Heaven. I want to import QSO Data from QRZ to DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
My active log (DXKeeper) was on a LAPTOP that recently crashed. I was backing up to another laptop but the backup file is not current. I there a way to import a log from QRZ.com into DXKeeper.

I really don't want to have enter 2000 plus qso manually. If I'm able to reduce that task by the above it would be less heart for me.
+ Direct QRZ to export your QSOs to an ADIF file. Then direct DXKeeper to import that ADIF file.