Re: Exporting from DX4WIN to DXLab

have followed the directions in the documents you referred me to, both times

I confirm that my LotW account is linked to the DXCC Account
I have identified the correct DXCC account number and entered in DXLab
I have the LotW log-in info setup in DXLab
When i use the download button in the bottom of the DXCC Credit granted window in DXlab, it takes some time and shows download activities, but the download report will then show zero
Not sure what im doing wrong
+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. in the DXCC Credit Manager window, click the Download button

3. on the Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

3. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Someone on the DX4WIN reflector offered the following

What software (DXLAB, ACLOG,etc) are you wanting to import this ADIF file into?

Does that program update the fields you are wanting to import from DX4WIN?

If it does, can you send me some records with the fields in question filled in (so I can see how they are filled in)?
Or, if it's easier, send the whole ADIF file.

Once I know the syntax and values, I can see if I can export the data from DX4WIN.
+ As Joe W4TV has pointed out, the requested information is provided in the ADIF specification, for which he has provided the relevant URL.

Also, since i already imported the DX4WIN log and already logged new QSOs on DXLab, assigned myQTH ID, etc will i need to redo all this or will it be possible to just update the DXCC credit fields with the new ADIF file?

+ Yes, if "someone" succeeds in updating DX4WIN to export DXCC Credit information in an ADIF-compliant manner, and if you decide that you'd rather import the resulting ADIF file than update your current log with downloaded DXCC credits.