Spots in Bandspread window blinking on updates

Norm - KC1BMD

I don't think I noticed this before but the spots (call signs) on the bandspread window blink (off then quickly on again) when spots are being updated in SpotCollector. What I am trying to describe is that the spots are completely blanking from the Commander Bandspread window and then reappearing (in less than a second). As I look at it now, it happens every few seconds, which makes it difficult to read and click on spots. Am I missing some configuration item or some documented explanation?
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD