DXKeeper - Copy to Clipboard - Frequency

Jon KM8V

If there is an option to control this, and I've missed it, I apologize.

Is there any way to set DXKeeper to not round the frequency up up when using "copy to clipboard" from the main log view?

Even better would be a way to copy the dial frequency, but since I don't think that gets logged (from WSJT-X w/JT Alert) it probably isn't available to retrieve, but right now whatever frequency is in the log gets rounded up (and I assume down?) to 3 digits after the decimal.

Thanks & 73 de KM8V