Re: DXKeeper Questions

I hate to jump into the fray with this, but this happened to me when on 30M FT8 just now.  I double clicked on DP1POL in WSJT-X Band Activity window and JTAlert (2.16.16) directed DXKeeper to do a previous QSO lookup and a pop-up box came up:

"Changed QSO_Begin item with DP1POL at 2018-12-19 00:00:00 on 40M FT8 in FT8

after completing and saving changes, resubmit this QSO to both eQSL.cc and LOTW"

When I restored my log from a previous backup the QSO date/time actually was 2018-12-19 00:00:00, so nothing was changed.  When I search for and find the log record the pop-up displayed again.

I understand I can disable the pop-up.  This is just another data point for you.
+ Thanks, Scott!