Re: DXLab support for remotely controlling a FlexRadio Signature transceiver via SmartLink

FWIW, I have been able to successfully connect DX Commander to a 6600 using SmartCAT. It controls and reports as expected.  I haven't explored any possibilities beyond that yet but I'm keen to get some current feedback.

+ Commander is designed to control Flex Signature radios via their network API, not via SmartCAT. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature

+ Among other benefits, this enables the display of active callsign on the SmartSDR panadaptor:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignatureDisplayCallsigns