Re: DXKeeper Questions

Scott Stembaugh

Dave,

I hate to jump into the fray with this, but this happened to me when on 30M FT8 just now.  I double clicked on DP1POL in WSJT-X Band Activity window and JTAlert (2.16.16) directed DXKeeper to do a previous QSO lookup and a pop-up box came up:

"Changed QSO_Begin item with DP1POL at 2018-12-19 00:00:00 on 40M FT8 in FT8

after completing and saving changes, resubmit this QSO to both eQSL.cc and LOTW"

When I restored my log from a previous backup the QSO date/time actually was 2018-12-19 00:00:00, so nothing was changed.  When I search for and find the log record the pop-up displayed again.

I understand I can disable the pop-up.  This is just another data point for you.

73,
--scott

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 1:25 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I was reconciling DXCC verified credits this week and saw the same behavior. When I filtered the log on a DXCC country prefix, if the selected QSO in the filtered list had 00:00:00 as the begin time, the "Changed item in QSO already uploaded to LoTW" appeared immediately. It also appeared every time I selected that QSO again, i.e. when I pushed the |< or >| buttons to move to the top or bottom of the list. DXKeeper v15.9.9.

+ Thanks, Mike. Until I track down and correct the responsible defect, you can uncheck the "Prompt on change to logged QSO already uploaded to eQSL.cc and/or LoTW" option on the "QSL Configuration window's General tab.