Re: ErrorLog file regarding: [DXLab] Error Logging from JTAlert to DXKeeper

Russ Ravella

Ok Dave,

Thanks very much.  I contacted you since I was hearing about the problem from DXK but this is obviously a JTA issue. I’ll contact Laurie and see what he thinks.  Thanks again for diagnosing this !

Have a great evening!
Russ

On Mar 11, 2021, at 7:04 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 12/03/2021 12:45 pm, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
I do not know why JTAlert is sending two "Log QSO" directives to DXKeeper.
It doesn't. It only ever sends one instruction, no repeats ever.

A zombie JTAlert process running perhaps?

I suggest the OP restarts his PC and see if that corrects the behavior.
FWIW, there have been no other reports of duplicate logging to DXKeeper in the 3 months since JTAlert 2.16.17 was released.

de Laurie VK3AMA