Re: Error Logging from JTAlert to DXKeeper

Yeah, it seems like it's suddenly started trying to upload twice but I'm pretty darn sure I haven't touched any settings anywhere. I confirmed the 'Enable' box in SC is unchecked as requested but it would have to always have been unchecked since this has always worked ? What could be going on all of a sudden 1!?!

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper, and wait for it to fully initialize

4. log a QSO with JT-Alert, and wait for this operation to fully complete

5. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com