Re: DXKeeper Questions

Dave AA6YQ

* AA6YQ comments below

+ DXKeeper displays that message when it detects that you have made an "LoTW-significant" change to a QSO that has already been submitted to LoTW.

Understood.

+ What actions did you take leading up to the appearance of that message?

I created and ran a new SQL Query Filter to identify CW QSOs with Illinois stations that were not part of a contest: (State='IL') and (Mode='CW') and Contest_ID=''
With the log display so filtered, I scrolled through the listing, and when I came to the one for W9WE, the warning message popped up. I did not make any modifications to the QSO. I don't recall making any modifications to it previously, but of course it has been over nine years since uploading it to LoTW.

+ What is currently shown in the QSO_Begin item of that W9WE QSO?

10/17/2011 00:00
Today I logged into lotw.arrl.org and pulled up the record for that QSO. The only difference in the data is that in LoTW the ITU Zone is listed as 08, and in DXKeeper there is no value assigned for ITU Zone. All other data fields are identical, including the Date/Time 2011-10-17 00:00:00.

* Thanks, Steve! The evidence that you and Dale AA1QD have provided implies that DXKeeper will erroneously warn you to re-submit a modified QSO to LoTW if that QSO's QSO_Begin time item happens to be 00:00:00. I am investigating.