Error Logging from JTAlert to DXKeeper

Russ Ravella

Hi Dave,

After about 3 weeks away I just fired things up and there were a couple of s/w updates to DXL and the usual database updates which I installed.  Now, when I complete a WSJT-X QSO and log from JTAlert, I receive several error messages/ notifications as follows:

An error box appears saying:
"No QSOs were uploaded to LoTW",
"no QSOs were processed because some QSOs were duplicates or invalid"

Then a Notepad screen appears titled "LoTWResult.txt" with several lines including:
"Already uploaded QSO surpassed on line 5" and further down,
"Signing aborted.  All QSOs are already uploaded; Aborted", "No records to upload", "Final Status: No QSO written(8)"

Another status box also appears titled "DXKeeper Club Log Upload" which says:
"Upload QSO to Clublog Succeeded: Dupe"

When I click off this later, a second entry for the same QSO is placed in DXKeeper

I checked JTAlert and sure enough there was a newer version which I also installed but it had no effect on the above.  I haven changed any settings in any software, or added or deleted any software since before the issue started.  I don't see that anyone else has reported this so it must be unique to my configuration.  I would very much appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,
Russ KR6W

DXL all current
Win10 Pro 20H2