Re: Exporting from DX4WIN to DXLab

Saad Mahaini

Hi Dave

The exported DX4WIN ADIF File does not show the ARRL DXCC QSL Checked/confirmed field

I did download the file from the ARRL. According to the download verbiage on the site, its an ADIF file not HTML.    I can open it with the notepad and i see the listing of all QSO info that are credited

When i follow the guide for how to do this in DXlab and i download it via DXLab, i can see it downloading something and takes a little bit of time to do it, but then the download report shows 0 QSOs updated.  I assume the download is an update to the last download, so i dont expect i will be getting different results if i keep doing it.  The question , where do the credit go wen i did the first download with DXLab

Not sure i'm explaining this correctly

Also, not sure if the comments field got imported from the DX4WIN ADIF file, i can see them in the file but not sure where to find them in DXLab,

73 Saad N5FF

On Friday, March 5, 2021, 11:58:34 PM CST, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below:
Do you think my log export from DX4Win was done properly?  All those countries were tagged in DX4WIN as checked by ARRL, so not sure why its not showing for Honor Roll credit
+ Just because a QSO was tagged in DX4WIN as "checked by the ARRL" doesn't mean that the ADIF file exported by DX4WIN includes that information. Please open the ADIF file that you exported from DX4WIN and imported into DXKeeper; does the field CREDIT_GRANTED appear in this file?