Re: QSO start time rounding problem with eQSL

Call sign, band, and mode all match the specified QSO. I am at a loss to find a cause for the error.

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. place your log file (probably KC1BMD.mdb) in a zip archive

2. place the file eQSLInbox.txt (from your DXKeeper folder) in the zip archive you created in step 1

3. attach the zip archive created in step 1 to an email message that specifies the callsign, band, mode, date, and time of the QSO in question

4. send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com