Re: QSO start time rounding problem with eQSL

Norm - KC1BMD

I could be wrong about the rounding, or at least it is not conclusive. I found another QSO uploaded to eQSL the same way as previously described. The QSO start time in DXKeeper is 21:26 and in HRD Logbook it is :21:26:29 and in eQSL it is 21:26. So there was no rounding (up) by eQSL and the eQSL time matches DXKeeper time. The QSO start time, band, mode and call sign all match between eQSL and DXKeeper. I don't see any reason (yet) for the error. What other parameter(s) must match?
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD