Re: DXKeeper auto populate

When clicking on a call from Spotcollector or entering a callsign on the main DXKeeper page (new call) the previous qso info is automatically populated in DXKeeper.

This is very problematic when the previous call may have been worked several years in the past.

Even more problematic is entering a special event call, 1X1 calls are very often populated with the incorrect info.

The only way I have found to stop this is the general tab of DXKeeper config, (display previous QSO's on lookup) but if I uncheck this it will not show any previous qso's.

I need to show the previous qso but NOT to populate the new qso with old info.

+ I can extend DXKeeper so that when you double-click a Spot Database Entry with DXKeeper's "Display previous QSOs on Lookup" option disabled, the callsign will still be placed in DXKeeper's Filter panel; you can then review previous QSOs with the Entry's Callsign by clicking DXKeeper's Filter panel's Call button - without information from previous QSOs being used to populate the Capture window.

+ Acceptable?