Von: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Dave AA6YQ
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. März 2021 10:32
An: DXLab@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [DXLab] QSL Date Format

+ AA6YQ comments below

I just would like to ask whether it is possible to change the QSL Date Format to be printed on cards to dd-mmm-yyyy (4 digit year), of course English month abbreviation.
So far this is only possible when you use the ISO 8601 format yyyy-mm-dd.

+ That would unleash a never-ending cascade of requests for idiosyncratic changes to QSL cards and labels. If you want more flexibility in generating QSL cards or labels than what DXKeeper provides, see

"QSLing via ADIF or tab-delimited files: Generating QSL cards via an external application or service by way of the QSL Queue" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF