Re: NEED HELP IN GETTING COMMANDER WORKING

Dave AA6YQ

+  AA6YQ comments below
I did put the CD back in drive E. However, via control panel, uninstall I was unable to uninstall all programs as it said it could not find the files. Using C cleaner, I did clean up the files and run the registry for problems. I did find several that needed to be cleaned but it didn’t help the reinstallation. I will pick it up tomorrow. Been working too much on it today. I think my brain is mush. Thanks for your help and I’m sorry to bother you. 73, Dan, W8KMX

+ No bother at all, Dan; helping users solve problems is a primary reason this group exists.