Re: Weird radio behavior with WSJT-X

Rick

Ahhh. OK, TU Bill. I'll give that a try. Very helpful.
Fortunately, the Flex is gone now so I won't have to concern myself with that. :<)

Rick

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 12:44:12 PM EST, g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:

On 03/03/2021 17:40, Rick via groups.io wrote:
> > For example do you have "Suppress CAT" unchecked
> in the Commander PTT panel?
>
> Bill, that box is not checked.
> I feel fairly certain this is something *I* have screwed up -- I don't
> exactly hear a flood of folks with the same issue. And, there are a
> LOT of folks using this excellent software (DXLab and WSJT) with K3s.
>
> Rick

Hi Rick,

that'll probably be the issue. Note item 4(d) here:
http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlElecraft

I don't have any ideas on the similar issue with your Flex Radio 6300.

Bill

G4WJS.