Re: QSL question

Thanks all.I wasn't sure how deep I was going to get into it but at some point I may get into printing cards and all.I'll check the sections you described.

+ In the mean time, if your QSO partner asks you to send a QSL card,

- if you're logging via DXKeeper's Capture window, check the "QSL Requested" box before clicking the Log button

- if you're logging via the "Log QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's Main window, click the QSL panel's RR button (if you want a card in return) or set the QSL panel's Sent selector to 'R' (if you don't want a card in return) before clicking the "Log" button

- if you're logging via WinWarbler's "Log QSO" panel, check its QSL box before clicking the "Log" button

- if you're logging via another application, then after the QSO has been logged in DXKeeper, on the "Log QSOs" tab of DXKeeper's Main window, click the QSL panel's RR button (if you want a card in return) or set the QSL panel's Sent selector to 'R' (if you don't want a card in return) and then click the "Save" button.