Re: QSL question

Joe Subich, W4TV

Please see the topic "Getting Started with QSLing" in the DXLab Suite
WiKi. The WiKi is: <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

The specific article "Getting Started with QSLing" is:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

On 2021-03-02 8:15 PM, Rich KB1FGC via groups.io wrote:
Thanks Joe,I may not have explained it well or I am  not  understanding what you have said.It sounds like the R won't work for marking as "Have to send."I wrote a definition based on help about another thing and I finally got it to work.When I click on the userd efined button it will search for only what I intend to send out but haven't yet.I'll try what you have said and see if it works for me.
Thanks
Rich